Saturday, January 14, 2006

The Green Room is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Ayako and I have started talking about going to the The Green Room Festival this year. We went last year and it was great. It's a surfing culture festival. It has art, photography, a bit of fashion, video and of course music. It was sooooo good. We ran into the owner of our favorite bar. He's a music nut. It's the bar that I mentioned in my last post.
あやこちゃんとグリーンルームフェスタに行くつもりです。楽しくて、享年行きました。サーフィンカルチャーのフェスタです。アートとか、写真、映画、ファッション、と音楽があるフェスタです。とっても良かったですよ。

Onto Caravan. He plays the acoustic guitar and various other instruments. And he's pretty cute. Always an added bonus. I might be going to his show in February if there are any tickets left. I reccomend that you check him out. Masa and I listened to him on my ipod on our first date. It kind of reminds me of that date.


Kirsten

No comments: