Monday, January 09, 2006

Hot wine and my favorite bar

A friend and I went to our favorite bar Chit Chat in Shinyurigaoka. We ordered some hot wine and it was delicious. I experimented tonight and I think I figured it out.

2 parts wine
1 part orange juice
1 cinnamon stick
1 shot of brandy

I cooked it on low for about twenty minutes until the really strong wine taste went away. I used a 300yen bottle of wine so apparently the cost doesn't matter.

By the way, the bar I mentioned is great. The owner is a musician so there is always good music playing in the background and I've never been to a show there that I didn't enjoy. Check it out if you have the time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

雰囲気のよいレストランだね。場所はどの辺にあるの?

ヒロ

Anonymous said...

バーは小田急線の新百合ヶ丘駅の近くにあります。ウェブサイトは地図があります。http://www.chit-chat.jp/

カーステン