Friday, February 10, 2006

Take me home!!!!!!!


A couple songs went through my head today. The first one is a song I heard Great Big Sea sing on one of their cds. The line that keeps running through my head is:
"We arrived in December and London was cold...TAKE ME HOME!!"
I have absolutely no idea why this song has been going through my head.
This pic is soooo Canadian


Masa and I went to an Irish pub last night with Etsuko and Mr. Topless and we had a riot. It's been a long time since I've had immature fun. You know like when you douse your salad in tabasco sauce and dare each other to eat it. Or when you tell your friend to jam the lemon wedge into his Corona really fast and the foam explodes everywhere. And I was the only one under thirty.

One kind of weird thing we saw at the bar was a Japanese man in his sixties and a Japanese woman in her late forties making out. Yes people that age don't usually make out in public. But in Japan no one makes out in public. I thought it was weird but my Japanese friends were appalled saying it was really disgusting.

Kirsten

No comments: